Writing is outlet, fuel and purpose for me and for many people. I started this blog to share writing with everyone who might share a love for writing. Now, I am altering the focus of the website slightly to provide content that can entertain and inform lovers of literature.
Poem in Lavender Emotion wrapped in words meant to be spoken gently like the caress of flower petals on the cheek, Explosive argument about rights left out for the rest of us who have trouble paying our debts, Love letter for the love who was called off to war before being able to legally drink a beer, Portrait in words of the Mother who called you "my little baby" when you cried over a skinned knee, Song for the nation that you simultaneously despise and adore Are the possibilities for a poem. Share it, pop it, leak it and whisper it. Let that poem live.
- Monday’s posts will be dedicated to a screenwriter, playwright, poet or author.
- Tuesday’s posts will give you a share! I will give you a short vignette about the writing life. May have an interview if able.
- Wednesday’s post will feature a poem.
- Thursday’s will have a lesson about Literature. See Portfolio Page for a syllabus.
- 🆕Friday The interactive story Inheritance of Light will now be episodes on Vella under a new name. Friday! Fri-yay! This post will contain a book review. I focus on fantasy at the moment, but if you would like a book review, please let me know. It will go on Goodreads, too.
- Saturday will be the day for the continuing story-Seashell Secrets.
There are fun things to do with writing. We can share fun things. I hope that this blog will spread the word about writers and scholars of writing whom have said something beautiful or at least necessary. I am learning how to use words in a way that truly depicts my truth as a human being who loves being on this planet with others. My first aim is to be kind. There is no reason to ruin others’ waves. There is plenty of ocean for all of us. We just have to teach each other how we surf.
As my colleague used to say, “Keep calm and write on.” Hi CW!
Projects on the Edge
How is my project at grad school going? Here are some notes about what I am studying.
Blessings. Thanks for reading!